Wednesday, February 24, 2010

To Do Lists ..

Lately, I've been in the mood to make lists of things to do. I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I check something off. Even something as simple as "buy apples".

Check.

Done.

If I were a psych major, I might think this was a control issue. It's really a short-term need to put things in order and get my life together. Some of the tasks have been difficult. For instance, I've been trying to be very disciplined about running everyday. It's so easy to make excuses in this cold weather. Some are emotionally painful. For details on that, see previous 12 months of posts.

Today's task is bittersweet: Start New Blog. Posting here feels strange and I'm in the mood to write. I may come back and post a link. Those of you who care, can follow me there. If not, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment